Sunday, June 12, 2011

Seedin'

I have been dying to use my garden variety stamps & dies and finally got a chance to put a seed packet together.  I did find this cute layout from the Papertrey Idea Gallery, I altered it slightly and think it is just adorable. After I made the seed packet I decided to make it into a small sweet card.  This also fits into this week's CAS-ual Friday challenge.  The challenge this week was to make a card using 3 items from their tic-tac-toe board, I chose buttons, flowers & twine.



4 comments:

  1. This is sooo adorable! Makes me want this stamp and die set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute way to use that stamp set. Your card is adorable :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! What fun elements you've included here and the stamping is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete