Friday, June 17, 2011

Stampin' in Ohio!

I'm soooo excited to announce that Kendra and I will be traveling to Ohio at the end of July to attend the Papertrey Ink Stamp-A-Faire!!!  It's an all day event with make and takes from some of our crafting idols (Dawn McVey, Michelle Wooderson, Nichole Heady, Betsy Veldman)!  I can't wait to learn new things and be inspired by these really talented designers!  The really cool thing is that there were only 200 tickets available for this event and Kendra scored them for us as soon as they went on sale.  The rumor online is that they sold out in 2 minutes!! I feel so lucky to be able to go and it's also a great excuse for a weekend girl's trip!!

2 comments:

  1. Super duper jealous! 2 minutes! omg! Way to snatch em up then! You need to send me photos so I can feel like I am there with you! Oh how much fun you will have.

    ReplyDelete