Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Showerin'

I know it's been a while since my last post, it's been a busy few weeks!  I did manage to make a card for my dear friend Susie for her bridal shower.  I got these new stamps & dies from PTI and I am totally obsessed with them.  I can't wait to make a million more jar cards!  When I stamped the jar it was totally unintentional that the center of the jar is blank, I was about to re-do it when I decided that I actually really liked it and decided stamping a sentiment in that space would be perfect.  Hope you like!



Supplies used:
Paper: October Afternoon - Modern Homemaker Party Line & 5 & Dime; PTI Cardstock
Stamps: PTI Friendship Jar Die & Stamps; PTI Tiny Tags Stamps; Date Stamp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Memento London Fog
Blue Baker's Twine; Scissors; Hole Punch; Tape Gun; Foam Tape, Self Adhesive Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment