Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mojoin' #190

I was super excited to use one of my new Pure Innocence stamps and to practice my Copics coloring on this card.  I used a lot of new fun techniques I have recently learned on this card.  I used sandpaper on the background paper to reveal the light orange stars and used some Sparkly Fluff on the leaves of the flowers, it's very subtle but I think it brings them to life a little bit!







Supplies used:
Paper:  PTI Cardstock; October Afternoon - Fly A Kite-Lemonade; Jillibean Soup - Soup Staples-Orange Sugar; Core'dinations - Whitewash Collections
Dies:  PTI Tiny Tags
Stamps: PTI Tiny Tags; PTI Happy Birthday Sentiments; Pure Innocence - Crazy for Daisies
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black & Tangelo
Copics:  V04, V12, YR02, YR20, G05, G17, Y06, E00, R20
Ribbon: PTI - Ripe Avocado
Misc.: Sparkly Fluff - Appletini Green; Scissors; Sandpaper; Hole punch; Tape gun; Scor Tape; Lime Green Pearls; My Mind's Eye Brad

3 comments:

  1. nicole,
    your card is adorable...looks like you enjoyed class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! This card is soo cute!!! So many fun new techniques going one! Can't wait for our next class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! She's so cute! Great job coloring! Love these papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete