Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Catchin' Up

Okay, I know it's disgusting how long it's been since I updated my blog but life has been crazy lately, leaving me with little time to craft.  Last week I finally had some down time to create and it felt so great to pull out my supplies again.  This is a birthday card I created for my sister.  I was inspired by a similar card I saw in Paper Crafts magazine so I recreated it.  I loved the color combo and after staring at it a while I decided I loved it so much that I'd make the same one for my sister-in-law and one to sell at re:Discover!  I also decided to stage it with this vase I purchased from Anthropologie a while ago.  I didn't come up with this clever idea, it was actually staged like this in Paper Crafts Magazine too which is why it really caught my eye.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! You still got it! Ha. Love how simple this is. Those are my fav colorsssssss. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete