Saturday, December 31, 2011

Clean & Simple Stampin' (#171)

This card is for the current sketch challenge over at Clean & Simple Stamping.  I had to make a birthday card for my talented, crafty friend Jess and needed some inspiration so this was the perfect sketch to get me going.  I just went to my LSS over this past week and bought a bunch of Valentine paper & accessories so I just had to break into it a little for Jess's card.  I'm a bit burnt out from making Christmas cards so I wanted to do something totally different and girly and pink.  I got to use my new October Afternoon Sprinklers on this which makes me far too excited (I used the Sprinklers on the graph paper in the background)!  I decided to stick with the sketch and use a square layout which I don't do very often.  I'm going over to Jess's house tonight for a NYE party so I hope she doesn't see this post before I give her the card!

2 comments:

  1. I loooove this card! Thanks! Love the pink! And the twine, and doily! So pretty. It's even better in real life. What a handsome owl too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete