Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Twistin' #75

I know I'm a little late posting this card, but I've been away for the long weekend and forgot to schedule my post!  Anywho, I made this card for my dear friends, Lora & Dan, who just bought their first home together.  I used this week's Twisted Sketch challenge of using ink with the sketch provided.  I used Memento ink in Rich Cocoa to stamp the "Congratulations" sentiment, and used VersaMark & Embossing power to stamp the white "Congratulations" sentiment. 
One of the fun things about this card are the buttons!  They are from an old button factory in Connecticut, I picked up a string of them from re:Discover, what a great little find.  The anchor one I already had and thought it was perfect to use since their new home is in Rhode Island (the Ocean State) and an anchor is on our state flag. 



One more little secret about this card is that all the paper was pulled out of my scrap box!  I love when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment