Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nerdin'

Okay, so I am pretty psyched about this one, it was a lot of fun!  I did this one for Mojo Monday Challenge #179.  I was SO excited about the papers I used, you should have seen me in AC Moore when I found the red Cosmo Cricket #2 Pencil Test Paper, I think my eyeballs popped completely out of their sockets, I couldn't wait to use it. I showed this to my hubs and he laughed and asked me who I would give this to?  And I told him some lucky guy or gal is getting this for graduatin'.

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE this card! so cute and i would have freaked over that paper too! great job dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just noticed all your titles have apostrophes, that's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your papers. And I see your isosceles triangle. Did you write nerd alert??? Great job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I did. I used my 2nd grade catholic school skills for that one.

    ReplyDelete